The Krishnamurti Foundation
The Foundation exists to preserve and make available Krishnamurti's teachings. It maintains an extensive archive of Krishnamurti’s original works and is actively engaged in the publication of this material in various forms.
It is currently in the process of re-mastering thousands of audio recordings for improved sound quality and public distribution and has now started to release this new material as MP3 discs, which can contain a full series of talks and public discussions on a single disc.
The www.jkrishnamurti.org website, a joint worldwide venture of all the Krishnamurti Foundations, is constantly updated with new material. In addition to the free content already available, a new online shop has been created for people to download at a very low cost directly onto their computers audio and video recordings of Krishnamurti.
There is a considerable amount of Krishnamurti material in the archives, which still needs to be verified and edited for publication, as well as the scanning of out-of-print titles. The Foundation has also resumed work on the Complete Teachings project, which will provide a total record of all Krishnamurti’s works. Finding editors who combine a thorough grasp of the teachings with the necessary editorial skill is a big challenge. Most of the funding for this project will come from donations and any contributions are greatly appreciated.
Your support means that the Foundation will be able to
- make sure all of Krishnamurti’s work remains available in a variety of formats for the public
- release thousands of re-mastered audio recordings in the coming years as well as continuing the release of all the video recordings
- work on completing the total record of Krishnamurti’s teachings
- make more of Krishnamurti’s work freely available through our shared international website
- maintain the archives of Krishnamurti’s work and edit material for publication
Visit the The Krishnamurti Foundation website here