Volunteer at Brockwood Park
We welcome enquiries from people interested in volunteering their time at The Krishnamurti Foundation, The Krishnamurti Centre, Brockwood Park School or Inwoods Small School.
Volunteer at The Krishnamurti Foundation
The Krishnamurti Foundation would appreciate your help in carrying out its mission which is to preserve and make available the works of J.Krishnamurti. You may wish to work in the Foundation office or from home, either for one visit or periodically. In the case of Guest Helpers, food and lodging are given in exchange for work.
Working at the Foundation Office:
- Enter contracts data, scan articles and pictures from archives, help with DVD and audio production, etc. A good level of computer skills is needed.
- Sort and remove old items from the attic.
- Verify transcripts of recordings, employing your keen ear and an excellent attention to detail. Contact Duncan at email@example.com
- From transcripts of talks and conversations, a volunteer is needed to create and correct English subtitles for the Krishnamurti DVDs. The subtitles need to be checked against the video using user-friendly software. Some computer skills are necessary. Because training is involved, a commitment of working for at least six months would be appreciated. Please send an email describing your interest in this work along with your CV, if you have one, to Francisco at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hold video showings and/or maintain a lending library in your local area in England, Wales or Scotland. The Foundation can help you get started. Contact Jerome at email@example.com
Volunteer at The Krishnamurti Centre
*** If you have an interest in volunteering at the Krishnamurti Centre, as a Guest Helper or in any other capacity, please contact Antonio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteer at Brockwood Park School or Inwoods Small School
*** Occasionally Brockwood Park School and Inwoods Small School need volunteers. Because of legal requirements for working around young people, volunteers would need to pass a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check. If interested in volunteering at Brockwood Park School please contact Co-Principals Adrian Sydenham or Gopal Krishnamurthy directly at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. For volunteering at Inwoods Small School please contact Mary-Ann Ridgway, Head of Inwoods Small School, at email@example.com.
*** Please note that you may not receive a reply to your enquiry if there is no current need for volunteers.